How to delete person in SharePoint Power app form?


Today, I have seen one more interesting issue in
 SharePoint Power Apps Form. I have customized SharePoint form in Power Apps. It is working perfectly except it is not patching person data when I removed person from people picker field.

Then I came to point that one more thing is missed from Microsoft. After reading lots of posts (including microsoft community) I felt like to write complete step by step solution for this issue (or you may say bug).

This is known issue. Even if your Formula-level prefetching setting is enabled in power Apps settings, this issue will still come.

For more details please visit my site URL-How to delete person in SharePoint Power Apps form? | Gopenly



Comments

Popular Posts

How to restrict word limit in google form?

How to get Week number from Date in SharePoint?